Penny and Audrey are experienced communicators when it comes to talking about healthy
eating.With experience in Childrens centres, primary, junior and secondary schools they can help children and students understand
about what they should eat and how to make good choices in a fun, informative and relaxed manner.
Specific areas of expertise include;
* Fun sessions with early years/foundation stage children focussing on identification
and healthy food choices.
* Practical 'healthy' cooking sessions
* Year 12 & 13 sessions focussing
on eating for revising, taking exams and going away to college.
School Food Provision Services;
new Schools Food Trust requirements have changed and cover all food provision provided by local authority schools.
With hands on practical experience of translating these requirements into guidelines for parents and children,
we can help you ensure compliance. For private schools, there is no requirement to comply however we believe that
the standards are universally relevant for all schools as the health of the child is paramount.
We can help you
* Nutritional evaluation of your total food provision (including snacks and drinks)
* Development of
strategies and plans to achieve School Food Trust accreditation
* Development of Food policy and Guidelines to ensure
compliance with standards
* Provision of practical guidance on how to become a 'Healthy School' and
* Training of key staff
Penny Doyle is trained to evaluate School food provision and audit against the Schools
Food Trust Requirements.
Audrey Deane is an experienced auditor and can carry out audits versus the Schools Food